As the name suggests, the Truth Treatment Systems product line is meant to be applied as a full skin care system. The pharmacist-designed products contain potent active ingredients and are without “fillers” such as water, preservatives, waxes, emulsifiers, oils or fragrances, so it is important to know how best to apply.
Truth Treatment Systems has just about every product you would need for a complete anti-aging routine, from cleansers to retinols. One very unique product that in used simultaneously with the serum and balms is the Biomimetic Priming Mist. The mist is meant to be used with the Transdermal C Balm, Transdermal C Serum, Regenerating 5% Retinol Gel, Resurfacing 1% Retinol Light, and the Omega 6 Healing Cream. Ben Fuchs, the owner and founder of Truth Treatment Systems, does an amazing job of demonstrating the process and function of the mineral spray in his quick “Truth Treatment Systems Application Instructions” video.
Take a look at the examples of the optimal order and frequency of morning and night time application below, and explore the full Truth Treatment Systems product line on our Harben House collection page.
- Hyaluronic Honey Cleanser or Peppermint Salicylic Cleanser – Use a small amount of the concentrated cleanser and work into wet skin.
- Transdermal C Serum – Allow 1 to 2 drops mixed with the mist or water to absorb into skin.
- Omega 6 Healing Cream – Apply as much as needed as a moisturizer throughout the day. Apply after cleansing and serums.
- Sunscreen – There’s no sunscreen from Truth Treatment Systems (yet, or at least one can hope!), but vitamin C and retinol treated skin of any kind is more susceptible to sun damage.
- Hyaluronic Honey Cleanser or Peppermint Salicylic Cleanser – Use a small amount to scrub away the day’s makeup, dirt, oil and sweat.
- Transdermal C Serum - Allow 1 to 2 drops mixed with the mist or water to absorb into skin.
- Transdermal C Balm - Apply a pea-sized amount to dampened skin and massage in.
- Omega 6 Healing Cream – Apply the moisturizer as needed.
- Retinol Gel 1% or 5% - Best to apply the retinol gel as the very last product in a small pea-size amount. Important - start off slow. Begin by applying the retinol every 14 days to test tolerance and work up to applying it every other night or as tolerated.