At Harben House, you know we're obsessed with finding skincare products that actually work, and we know you feel the same way!
Since everyone loves seeing Courtney's routines and getting the scoop on which products she recommends, today we're sharing which products the rest of the Harben House team can't get enough of. Not just things we've tried and liked, these are the cream of the crop, all-time favorites, from three members of our staff. These products keep our skin healthy, hydrated, and looking its best, so give some a try if you're looking for new ideas.
Jeanette - Photography & Social Media
- Clarity Rx Glimmer of Hope | Shimmering Facial Oil – I love this facial oil & use it morning and night. It replenishes and hydrates, helps serums and makeup go on smooth, and makes me glow!
- Elta MD AM Therapy– My go-to daytime moisturizer! It’s super hydrating but still lightweight, and it visibly helps heal my skin when I need it.
- Revision Skincare Youthfull Lip Replenisher – Hands-down my favorite lip product—I love that it isn’t very sticky compared to other lip plumpers. I use it morning and evening to keep my lips looking full.
- Revision Skincare Intellishade Original – Everyone loves Intellishade! This is my grocery-getter, no makeup makeup look for when I don’t want to wear a full face.
- NEOCUTIS Bio Cream – The best night time moisturizer! It’s silky & I know it works because I wake up looking pretty & smooth.
Alyson - Inventory Management
- Alastin Skincare Gentle Cleanser – This cleanser is gentle enough to not irritate my skin, rinses clean, and smells great. What’s not to love?
- Truth Treatment Systems Biomimetic Mineral Mist - I love a misted toner! This one feels good going on and helps my skin absorb serums better.
- SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator – I tend to switch up my Hyaluronic Acid serum, but this one is my favorite. It’s silky-smooth, I like the way it smells, and it helps me hydrated without feeling oily.
- Revision Intellishade Matte – This is the only tinted moisturizer that has ever sat right on my skin, plus I like that the SPF 45 is a little higher than what you usually get in a daily moisturizer. For me the tint coverage evens my skin tone enough that on a normal day I skip foundation and go with just Intellishade + mascara.
Jenny - Customer Service Rep
- Sente Daily Soothing Cleanser – I love this cleanser: it’s gentle on my skin, but still powerful & removes makeup like a dream.
- NeoCutis Lumiere – A classic for a reason! I’ve been using Lumiere for ages on my eyes and love how it moisturizes, brightens, and reduces puffiness.
- Revision DEJ Face Cream - My every day anti-aging serum. I love that it’s packed with antioxidants, and it leaves my skin feeling wonderfully smooth.
- Sente Bio Complete Serum – Because I have really sensitive skin, I’ve had problems in the past with retinols irritating my skin, but not with this one! It is gentle but I can still tell it’s working.
- Elta UV Clear Tinted – Everyone knows sunscreen is critical for skin care, and this is my every day SPF. I love that it doesn’t clog my pores or leave me feeling oily.