The Cool Skin Tool is designed to cool, soothe and help stimulate blood circulation to ease inflammation, irritation and redness. Enhance any skincare routine to tighten pores and diminish the appearance of fine lines by aiding product ingredients to penetrate deeper for faster, more effective results. Utilizing a proprietary solid alloy technology that offers a cooling effect for up to 30 minutes, this tool may be used safely anywhere on the face, neck or body and on most skin types, alone or in conjunction with targeted serums and products to pamper the skin and create a more even-toned surface over time
- Help shrink inflammation, reduce puffiness and shrink pores.
- Calm irritated skin and soothe areas with sunburns.
- Help ease tension and headaches.
- Proprietary solid alloy designed to retain cooling effect for maximum time.
- Alloy developed to have natural antimicrobial properties.
- No moving parts or power needed.
- No fluid compartment.
How to Use
- The Cool Skin Tool may be used as often as desired on the face, neck or body and on most skin types.
- Place the tool in the refrigerator for one hour or longer for maximum cooling effect. Use on skin for up to 30 minutes.
- Once cold, use the tool alone or with a serum. Apply gentle pressure and with a smooth gliding motion start at the “11” between the eyes, across the forehead and temples, around the under-eye area, outward from nose, around mouth and across smile lines, down cheeks and downward on the neck for 3-5 minutes to boost lymphatic drainage.
- Safely sanitize with alcohol or soap and water after use. Can be stored in the refrigerator. Do not place it in the freezer.
When to Use
- The constriction effect of the Cool Skin Tool offers an efficient way to apply serum to create a more even-tone to the skin.
- Used at the end of a skincare routine aids in lymphatic drainage much like a fingertip massage.
- To help soothe any itching and pain from an irritated breakout, gently glide the Cool Skin Tool over the irritated area.
- Gently glide the Cool Skin Tool around the under-eye area to bring relief and help shrink inflammation due to tired and puffy eyes.
- Try the Cool Skin Tool post waxing, threading or shaving to soothe and reduce redness.
- To help ease tension, gently glide the temples, neck and décolletage.