SilcSkin Eye Pads are specifically designed to prevent wrinkles, bags and crepiness under the eyes and the crow’s feet area
Silicone contributes to moisturizing the skin by drawing the skin’s moisture to the surface. This process has been shown to hydrate the skin and is an important factor in healing scars. We are simply treating wrinkles as scars by hydrating, improving the Collagen structure, and flattening them out. Prolonged use will help return face skin to a more youthful and supple appearance, by softening fine lines and wrinkles and preventing new wrinkles from forming
Ideal For: All skin types
Size: 6 reusable pieces
How to Use
1. Wash your face with a non-oily facial cleanser. Make sure your skin is free of any moisturizers, sunscreens, etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. Dry face well.
2. Remove pads from packaging. Remove the storage tray. Peel open Tyvek bag containing the pads. Remove pads from backing.
3. The pads are self-adhesive. A pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 15 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
4. Apply the pad to the desired area under the eye. Using a fingertip, press down on the pad to smooth out the wrinkles underneath. You can put on the pads when going to bed, or any time of day. Use for an hour or more at a time.
5. Remove the pads slowly in the morning in an outwards motion. Place on the storage tray, and put the tray inside the packaging. Insert the tab on the package into the slit to close.
6. Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
7. Pads should be washed with a soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils. ie. Baby Shampoo. Allow pads to air dry face up on the storage tray in a clean location. Or the pad may be dried with a blow dryer. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package.
8. Some edge lifting is normal due to body contours. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs
100% Medical Grade Silicone