Much like the EPIC Skin Tool for the face, the EPIC Body Tool is a patent-pending tool designed to maximize the performance of your skincare by further advancing active ingredients into the skin, without compromising skin health. EPIC Body Tool increases circulation, smooths, firms, and re-energizes the skin.
- Up to 30% more of a product's active ingredients will penetrate deeper and perform more effectively.
- Continued use increases circulation, firms, and re-energizes the skin.
- Full Body Treatment
• Weighted handle featuring hundreds of mini-pyramids that penetrate just beyond the lipid barrier.
• Up to 30% more of a products active ingredients will penetrate deeper and perform more effectively.
• 360-degree, angled rollers that gently glide over body contours creating micro-channels in a safe zone.
• Increases circulation, firms, and re-energizes the skin.
• Can be used safely anywhere on the face, neck, or body, and on most skin types (we do not recommend the EPIC Skin Tool for people with severe acne, rosacea or dermatitis).
• Supports lasting results at-home between professional treatments by enhancing any skincare routine for faster, more advanced results.
How to Use
When using any skincare serum, simply use the EPIC Body Tool by gently rolling the spheres downward on the skin. By doing this, it guides the ingredients into a micro channel. The tiny pyramids on the spheres create space for ingredients to plump up the skin. The built in delivery system of Osmosis Beauty MD allows serums to penetrate into the skin up to 15%. When using EPIC Body Tool, that penetration rate increases up to 30%, so you get even more results from your skincare.
As with any new skincare product or tool, we recommend you start conservatively using the device only once a day with light pressure. Once you see how the skin acclimates, you can rev up the pressure or frequency of use.
When starting off, light pressure is necessary. The pressure should feel as if it is barely touching the surface as you roll it around. At no time there should be pain using EPIC, as that indicates you are applying too much pressure. However, the device does have pointed pyramids which you will feel it as you roll the points over your skin.
To use the Epic roller, you want to do so in a downward motion. EPIC is designed to gently grab the skin which can only happen on most skin if used in downward motion. It will not function correctly if used in an upward motion. When using you will lift the roller off the skin to roll the next zone. Remember the spot where you left off and roll to the next zone. You will use the space between to do a minimal overlap, so you only move it half the width of the roller- about an inch-so that the left roller is hitting the space in between the two rollers from the last pass.
EPIC Body Tool is meant to be used after applying skincare serums and treatment products and allow time for these to dry. Wet skin is not ideal because EPIC can slip and scratch the skin if it is too wet. EPIC can be used safely on all body areas.