Your cart is currently empty!
The EPIC Skin Tool is a patent-pending instrument designed to maximize the performance of your skincare by promoting deeper penetration of active ingredients, without compromising skin health. Human skin is an intricate layer of densely packed cells (lipids) that act as a protective barrier between our bodies and the environment. This barrier is called the stratum corneum (SC). Many popular devices designed to increase product penetration either scrape away or perforate (microneedle) this important barrier, damaging the matrix of lipid cells that keep our skin protected and healthy. The EPIC Skin Tool maximizes skincare benefits by significantly improving active ingredient penetration - without damaging healthy skin barrier function
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Even the most advanced skincare can only achieve 2%-5% absorption when applied by hand. Using the EPIC Skin Tool can safely increase product absorption by up to 30%, allowing deeper penetration of active ingredients. This means you’ll see optimum results from your skincare investment, faster. The precision shape and length of the intertwining pyramids on the rotating spheres of the EPIC Skin Tool create (temporary) micro-channels in a safe zone of the skin’s barrier. These micro-channels allow for dramatically improved product absorption without damaging lipids or compromising barrier function. Other devices intentionally go beyond this safe zone and wound the skin. This “skin wounding” technique was believed to stimulate natural collagen and elastin production and accelerate skin rejuvenation. The technique is now being challenged as we see more and more cases of “wounding” causing permanent skin barrier damage.
• Weighted handle featuring hundreds of mini-pyramids that penetrate just beyond the lipid barrier.
• Up to 30% more of a products active ingredients will penetrate deeper and perform more effectively.
• 360-degree, angled rollers that gently glide over facial contours creating micro-channels in a safe zone.
• Increases circulation, firms, and re-energizes the skin. • Can be used safely anywhere on the face, neck, or body, and on most skin types (we do not recommend the EPIC Skin Tool for people with severe acne, rosacea or dermatitis).
• Supports lasting results at-home between professional treatments by enhancing any skincare routine for faster, more advanced results.
How to Use
Click Here for Link to Blog for more INFO